Financial Software Packages
- Expensive! Sometimes $4,000 first year then $1,000 each year
- Linear Assumptions, projected for 50 years actually only help people with linear lives!
- 100 page reports provide too much information, much of it very theoretical or not very useful.
- Huge amount of work, by both the client and advisor, filling out forms, learning software, and soon go out of date.
- All about goals and products.
- Mechanically “pigeon holes” the client into products and an over simplified static investment allocation.
Great business plan for the Advisor! How about the client?